- Happy Holidays Everyone!
- This is truly my favorite time of year! Everyone is so joyful and truly happy. Every smile feels genuine. With vacation days, why wouldn’t smiles be genuine!
- Good Health and Happy New Year!!!
- So those of you clever enough to notice now see that my blog is no longer a “15 Year Old’s Baking Adventure”, but now it’s a “16 Year Old’s Baking Adventure”!!!!! My birthday was November 30th 🙂
- Happy Thanksgiving!!! I know it was a few days ago, but I still feel in the spirit of one of my favorite holidays! Come on, it’s an excuse to stuff your face with delicious food!
- On Thanksgiving I was at my cousin’s house for a bit and I was talking to my uncle and I don’t remember what we were talking about exactly, but at one point he said, “Yeah, that way you kill a lot of stones with one bird”. And I just thought this was hysterical! (Especially ’cause I was a bit slow to get it! If you’re like me, you might have to read it a few times. . . . . it’s okay, we’re in this together!)
- HAPPY 11-11-11!!!!!!!!!!!!
- This only comes once every 100 years so enjoy it!
- I know I will. . . . . . . ’cause I’m going to my first high school dance, EVER!
- Do you ever have an itch on the bottom of your foot and no matter what you do it just won’t go away. . . . . I have that now.
- My favorite quote, “Unanswered questions are far less dangerous than unquestioned answers”
- Ooooh! Sweet potato french fries for dinner-yum!
- I just read that book, “Of Mice and Men” for school and now I can’t stop saying “ain’t” and “i didn’t get no”, ect.